It seems that a large number of dishes have already been prepared with chicken thighs and it is hardly possible to come up with something new with this uncomplicated product. However, we will try to surprise you. For example, how can you see such a Mediterranean-style dish?
Spanish Style Chicken
Smoked sausages give it a slight spiciness, brackish olives and sweet Bulgarian pepper satiation with unusual facets of taste, sharp wine adds sophistication. We are sure that both you and your loved ones will appreciate the benefits of this recipe – after all, despite the apparent complexity, the chicken is easily and quickly prepared in Spanish.
- chicken thighs – 4 pcs;
- smoked sausages – 75 g;
- sweet red pepper – 1 piece;
- yellow pepper – 1 piece;
- tomatoes – 400 g;
- pitted olives – 30 g;
- garlic – 3 cloves;
- olive oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- dry white wine – 150 ml;
- dried bell pepper – 1 tbsp. l .;
- ground black pepper;
- Wash tomatoes and make shallow cruciform incisions on them with a sharp knife. Immerse the tomatoes in a bowl of boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Water must be such an amount that the fruits are completely submerged in it.
- Remove the tomatoes from the boiling water and remove the skin. Cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Peel the garlic cloves and crush them with the side of a wide knife.
- Rinse red and yellow Bulgarian pepper under running water, peel the stalk and the seeds. Cut the flesh of the peppers into thin strips.
- Smoked sausages cut across curls and about 1.5-2 cm thick.
- Cut the olives in half.
- Rinse the chicken thighs under running water and let them dry. Rub black pepper and salt from all sides. In a large deep frying pan or saucepan, heat the olive oil. Put chicken thighs in and fry on both sides on high heat so that the meat is covered with a golden crust.
- Remove the roasted thighs from the pan. Bake the pan in which the chicken was baked back in the fire. Put her sliced peppers in it. Bake the peppers, stirring occasionally, until soft and red.
- Add chopped tomatoes in the pan to the pan, then sprinkle with bell pepper. Pour in the white wine. Stir the contents of the pan thoroughly and bring to the boil.
- Place the sliced sausages in the pan. Stir, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Put the olives in a frying pan after 15 minutes. Stir, bring to the boil. Place roasted chicken thighs in the resulting vegetable sauce, heat for 1-2 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle greens over the prepared dish before serving. And serve and then enjoy the delicious Mediterranean cuisine!
Do you want to build a website for all your cooking styles and techniques, start out with a good domain name at a discounted price with namesilo promo code? Contact a good web design professional for more information.