If you love cooking and sharing it with the world, you will need a platform that will help you achieve your goals. YouTube is the perfect place to start. Start by creating a YouTube channel. Creating a YouTube channel is actually easy. You can also use one Google account to create more than one YouTube channel. Read further to learn how.
How To Create A YouTube Account
First and foremost, you will need a YouTube account to get started.
- Create a Google account. If you already have a Google account, you can skip this step.
- Create a YouTube account. YouTube account is different from the YouTube channel. YouTube account is an admin panel that is used to access or to login into your YouTube channel.
A YouTube account is the same as a Google Account. While YouTube Channel is a Brand / Channel Name or channel that contains the contents of your video videos on YouTube. You can set uploaded videos on the YouTube channel as you wish.
Then how do you create a YouTube account? YouTube is a video sharing site owned by Google, which means to log into your YouTube account, then you just need to enter your Google account.
How to create a YouTube Channel for your Cooking Brand
Open the official YouTube site. Then click Login (in the right-hand corner, with a blue box) – Then enter your Google account. Then you have entered in your YouTube account. Then you can continue to create a YouTube Channel by following the tutorial.
- Log in to your YouTube account, here you already have a default Channel whose name matches your name on the Google account.
- Click on your Channel icon in the upper right corner (in the form of your profile photo in your Google account). See the example image below. After that, a flash of your profile details will appear. Then click the gear icon next to your profile icon.
- Then the dashboard or overview page will appear, now on this page, you see the lowest text that says “Create a New Channel” or “Add New Channel”.
- Then you can set up a Channel name that can be adjusted to the name of your business or brand. Then click “Create” or “Create” to continue to the next step. Congratulations on your first YouTube Channel successfully created.
- Congratulations! You have successfully created your first YouTube channel!
Tips to Boost your YouTube Channel
To improve the identity of the YouTube Channel, you can add a profile photo, cover photo, and description. Then to reach the right audience, you can create content that interests them. Also, you can easily boost your YouTube Channel with the help of social marketing professionals like getfans.
Help your YouTube channel to be easily reached by the audience by advertising on YouTube Ads. This method really helps you, especially business owners who are building Brand Awareness on your target market who happens to be YouTube users.
You can also try to reach the audience in an organic way, but of course, this method requires time because the audience also requires more effort to find your video content. Therefore YouTube Ads will help your video content to be more visible to the audience.
YouTube Ads displays your videos when the audience or viewer is enjoying other videos, YouTube Ads also targets the videos that they are advertising to the audience who are tagged.
Because YouTube has become one of the most visited social media platforms, you are sure that your cooking videos will reach a lot of people if you are able to maximize your YouTube Channel. Optimize your YouTube Channel with YouTube Ads. Ask an expert to show you more.